Bar Brady's Friday Drink Recipes - Cranberry Mimosa
Our friday drink recipe from Bar Brady would usually drop tomorrow but we are out of town for the holiday so are getting it today! - Cheers!
Folks, the Good Friday is upon us.
Here’s a festive one for the holiday morn.
3 bottles chilled brutt champagne or sparkling wine (2 is never enough)
Large bottle of cranberry juice
(if straight cranberry juice is too bitter for you, try cran-raspberry)
Whole cranberries or vanilla beans
1. Fill your glasses with one part chilled cranberry juice
2. Add two parts chilled brutt champagne
3. Garnish with a few whole cranberries or a vanilla bean.
4. Float a yellow marshmallow Peep on top.
5. No, on second though, hold off on the Peeps. Just tried it, not good!
Tip: the key to a great mimosa is using good tasty juice. So don’t skimp here.
The fresher the better. If you have doubts, maybe buy a few different types, different sweetness levels. What looks in the bottle may not delight the taste buds when mixed with our bubbly buddy.