Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



10/12/08

PHOTOS: STEREOLAB @ CROFOOT PONTIAC OCT 2008

MCB's Amy Palomar made her way out to The Crofoot last Thursday for the STEREOLAB show to meet up with the band (her all time favorite band of all time forever!) and snap her brand of awesome photos - check them out below:

Stereolab's last show at the Crofoot has definitely placed in my top 5 concerts of all times and no I will not tell who got bumped. I will, however, say that this show rivals my personal favorite Setreolab Concert of all time when Fuxa and Cornershop opened for them back in 96. It doesn't get any better than having Lætitia Sadier's Monade open the show.

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Le Loup. I wasn't sure what to expect when they came out playing a banjo….. Good stuff and a definite energy builder.

And then Stereolab played for two beautiful hours! Ahhh it is the best say of the year when I get to see Sterreolab live…. So I got to do the two things I love, shoot and go to a Stereolab show. And a special thanks to Paul for the Monade set list and Graig for the Stereolab set list.

Fanfriggentastic!

http://www.myspace.com/stereolab
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stereolab
www.myspace.com/monade
www.myspace.com/lepoumusic



"MCB IS DETROIT"
Check out more MCB-VIDEOs here