Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/2/08

MCB-VIDEO Mirepoix Cooking School @ Holiday Market




Mirepoix - Holiday Market's Cooking School
Last Friday night, I had the privilege of attending one of Mirpoix's cooking classes on behalf of MOTORCITYBLOG.net. The theme of the class was "Cooking with Beer", in honor of St. Patty's Day. I had no idea what to expect as I am not a well seasoned cook nor have ever attended a cooking class before.

All I can say is, what an absolute treat it was. I was so impressed with the classroom/kitchen, chefs, delicious recipes, ingredients and equipment used. As for the chefs: Chef So and Chef Dave, they were absolutely wonderful. They both went above and beyond to make thegroup's experience both insightful and fun. The class was all hands on. At the end of it all, the food was dished out and like a family, we all sat around the table. We savored every bite and delighted over our culinary accomplishments of the evening. I even got to take home a doggy bag. I would definitely attend another Mirepoix class in the near future.

~Novice Cook, Tiffany F.