Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/10/10

Wild At Heart video special

Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog
He has a radio program on WXOU out of Oakland University

Wild At Heart




I see a lot of videos on youtube so it is rare that I find something that really impresses me enough to want to share it with the wonderful readers of this blog. This morning after my show I was surfing the web looking for new songs and stumbled upon a video made for the web by a guy named Patrick Jean who has done a Moby video and other short works, but this is a must-see video where New York City is invaded by old-school video game characters such as Donkey Kong, Tetris, Pac-Man and Space Invaders. Enjoy!!



Ahh, the memories of when I could actually play video games without knowing 100+ cheat codes or use complicated controllers. Enjoy the rest of the day and hope to see some of you downtown for the Frozen Four.