- Craig Finn is the lead singer of Hold Steady - last time he played here it was a packed house at the Crofoot.
- He writes songs that are more like stories that are more like capturing moments. You could swear he was recounting your past experiences.
- Last time he was in town I walked up to him and on the spot he gave me an interview. So he's a super nice guy.
- I have him to thank for giving me the title of my podcast "Most People Are DJs"
- PJ's is a great place to see a show - and their food is good too!
- Craig's new record "Clear Heart, Full Eyes" was inspired by one of my favorite TV shows "Friday Night Lights."
- Warm up band Mount Mariah is really good too!
- Tickets are just $10!
Craig Finn discusses and performs "Jackson"