1. An artist creates a custom piece of art – anything from a painting to a screenprint to a sculpture.
2. They write their Twitter handle and the hashtag #FAFDET as well as "Free Art Friday Detroit" on the back of the piece. ...
3. Then they hide their art somewhere in the city.
4. The artist posts a photo clue of the drop spot to the FAFDET Facebook page and tweets with hashtag #FAFDET.
5. Anyone who finds it is free to take the artwork home. We just ask that they tweet or post a photo to this page letting us know it has found a good home.
For more info: