Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



1/4/10

UPCOMING: Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood, 15 January

Have you ever watched "Whose Line Is It Anyway?"
Could be the Brit version, damn funny stuff, but I'm really talking about the US version with Drew Carey. I gotta tell you, there are few things in the world more sure to get me rolling in an all-out belly laugh like that show. And throughout its run, Colin Mochrie was ALWAYS a sure bet. He was one of the regulars (with Ryan Stiles), with the sweetest, cleverest, funniest, Canadianest delivery and material. Absolutely my favorite.

My favorite of the revolving secondary improv-ers was Brad Sherwood, so you can imagine the sparkly little stars in my eyes when I saw that Mochrie and Sherwood are bringing their "Third Annual Farewell Tour" to the Performing Arts Center in Dearborn this month. However you feel about improv (people have feelings about improv?), these guys are funny.
And it's just a silly, honest,
and -- bog help me
CLEAN kind of funny.

Okay, maybe with a TOUCH of masochism.
(Gotta have a little something extra for DC.)


Colin Mochrie & Brad Sherwood
"Third Annual Farewell Tour"
Friday, Jan 15 8:00pm
at Ford Community & Performing Arts Center
15801 Michigan Ave., Dearborn, MI, 48121
(313) 943-2354