Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



12/9/13





Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog






Wild At Heart


It was a pretty lazy week for me watching football and not much else. Of my three most important games, I watched the Lions start strong until the Eagles started taking over the game. How come Detroit seems to have this division and they are being content to try and lose it. I just hope the Cowboys can beat the Bears today. On the college front, I wish I had been in Detroit this weekend to see my alma mater Bowling Green beat up on Northern Illinois. I hate seeing the MAC lose that $8 million from the automatic bid but sometimes school pride has to take over. The same goes for Michigan St crushing Ohio St. I hate seeing Auburn get into the big game and given the SEC another chance for a title but Little Brother played a great game and I'm looking forward to them beating Stanford in the bowl game.

For those not excited about football, or the hew Hobbit movie opening this weekend, here are some cool concerts this week:

Wednesday (12/11) - Tegan and Sara @ The Fillmore, Tab Benoit @ Callahans

Thursday (12/12) - Panic! At The Disco w/Switchfoot @ The Fillmore, Sponge @ Magic Stick

Friday (12/13) - Ragbirds @ The Ark, Three Days Grace @ WFCU Centre (Windsor)

Saturday (12/14) - Hugh Cornwell @ Smalls

Sunday (12/15) - Kenny Rogers @ Ceasars Windsor

Monday (12/16) - Drake @ The Palace of Auburn Hills