Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



6/11/09

Good Girls Being Bad: A Summers Eve

Good Girls Being Bad

I am going to start setting up some fucking cage fights. Tuesday night I got into no less than two Japanese Fight Clubs, Tokyo didn’t realize I am a true Zebra. I woke up with some glass in my ear and a sore jaw.

As you might remember (and we know you do) last Friday was Douche Night where we went undercover as douche bags to see how they live. I only have one warning for you; you might find that you are a douche bag. The Night was like a David Lynch movie, something along the lines of Blue Velvet. After a delish dinner at Katana (Thanks Christine!) we headed over to the Sky Bar. Our Bag of Doucheyness included Blon D. Troit, Dinosaur Stefan, Ingrid and some real Thunda from Down Unda Damo. Once inside we kicked some actual douche bags out of their VIP Booth. We lasted for more than hour before Blon D called it off and we went back to the Hot House for an after party.

A few people came back with us and we had a rager that broke the county noise ordinance, so the cops showed up about 4 am. We would have been ok if they hadn’t recognized me as the douche bag throwing house hold items out of Blon D’s car from my Lrg Hobo. While waiting in the holding cell in Royal Oak Ed Hardy came by to give us some real prison tattoos. Fortunately Sara from The Ultrasoundscame and bailed us all out.





MCB’s Ross was lucky enough to invite us to play kick ball Saturday afternoon. We thought there was no better idea than to Fucking Giver’ after we Fucking Gaver the night before. It was Good Girls vs The Ball Kickers. Since we actually kick balls on a daily basis, I am sure you know who won. Saturday night we hit up the Russell Industrial Center for Audrey Pongracz birthday party at Mark Arminski’s. It was a blast, I love to catch up with free moving energy and share some genius. Audrey slaughtered a Piñata with a double edge sword, great way to kick off your first birthday party! Sunday was Pride Fest and we had a dance party in out PJ’s. We are also gay black men, or at least want to dance like them (since we already dress like them).

Monday was kinda tense until RebeccaMich flash danced it in a Moon Bounce. The shit was hot and we skipped the photo since we know you are already jazzing in your pants just thinking about it. You’re welcome. From there we went down to the Majestic to pay my bar tab. Yes, I party so hard I pay my tab the next day. We had some dinner and talk with Nick from Millions of Bazillion’s. Bill Dollar came over to let us know he was a big fan. I left him give me a hug (yes! Another week filled with lots-o-action). Then after a few frames of bowling and two Cuban cigars later we headed back home to have dance party 2.

We just want to say Thank You to our LUCKY fans on Facebook! Join to get great sneak peeks at next week’s column and enter our contest. You could be lucky enough to take our photos! We are looking for some killer ideas. You might have something as good as ours. I mean you think boxing we think Rock ‘em Sock ‘em Robots in a moon bounce. So have a beer (not some shit beer, drink Founders) and write us your ideas at GoodGirls_BeingBad@yahoo.com.


"MCB IS DETROIT"
Check out more MCB-VIDEOs here