Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



7/1/09

Good Girls Being Bad: The Lost Episode

Good Girls Being Bad

Apparently not wearing a bra can cause a riot. At least that is what happened at the McDonald’s in Royal Oak. We were on our way to Grand Rapids for Founder’s Fest and stopped in. We were wearing our MCB gear. Rebecca said “We are out in the day time and no one is drunk, we are so in trouble,” and we were. I wasn’t wearing a bra and Rebecca was wearing her custom made MCB dress, after I ordered our food the chick behind the counter turns to her friend and says “This is a Family restaurant” while motioning her hand across her chest. I told her “if you don’t like it don’t look.” She liked it and was lucky to see me with no bra on. I had to yell at them to give me my food before they jizzed on my fries. Meanwhile the chick who took my order is still bitchin’ about how jealous she is of my rack. Hey it’s not my fault I didn’t have kids, oh wait it is, ha. I finally had to tell her “I’m not the one with the problem. You seem to have a problem with what I am wearing and I suggest you get over it.”

I am not surprised at how our sexiness caused problems in the middle of the afternoon. I mean we had just been dancing on stage with Crud at the Showtime 20th Anniversary Party at the Hasting Street Ballroom (You can check out the pictures on our fan page on Facebook). The night was a MOTORCITYBLOG sponsored event and we were lucky to be surrounded by so many cool Detroit Royals. These aren’t people who just talk about doing things, they get them done. Crud’s Do You Wanna Touch video premiere was fantastic and they give you their passion in their performance. Getting pulled up on stage by Dana was the highlight of our night. Showtime gave away some super choice prizes, I think I remember someone winning a leather coat. Sadly 00SuperSlut didn’t win the raffle ☹

We were lucky enough to reconnect with Lisa and Jill. I think there is a photo of this out there somewhere. Speaking of pictures we were nice enough to go through the motions of having our photos take for the best Rock Attire for the next Showtime ad. I mean come on we won that before we even walked in the door. All in all is was a great time hang with the MCB crew and some Detroit Royalty.

We were joined by the Fab Jen at Founder’s Fest. Jen is a for real Good Girl who likes being bad. She is 8 months preggers and was pulling more tail then we were. At one point we had to beat them off with a softball bat. We were so happy to see Jen after the crazy drive out that way. At one point some “driving impaired” retard was doing 50 in the passing lane. You might think the driver was 100 but no, she looked about 25. I tired to help her understand that the left lane was for passing, instead she wanted to fight. We almost had to Giver’ Canadian style. Let me tell you, sending your boyfriend in to fight with a girl makes him a real man. I was going to kick his teeth out but saw he was missing 6 already and thought I should let him keep what he had left. And people say I’m not nice.

This beer fest was different than the last one. The people were more chill and the view was much better. A lot less left hand in the pocket ( you know what I mean you married fuckers). Founder’s is definitely in our top 3 Breweries. I started off with a golden while Rebecca had a double trouble. And that’s all we need is some good beer and a friend who says “you two should drink more, I need to be more entertained”. And that is when we turned the cameras off and dove into the smooth deliciousness that is the Kentucky Oatmeal Stout. Yum. Really yum.

A bunch of other random stuff happened between then and now. Mostly stuff we can’t talk about but you should watch.



"MCB IS DETROIT"
Check out more MCB-VIDEOs here