Kansas City based, Reggie and The Full Effect, will hit up The Crofoot's Pike Room tomorrow, February 13, with opening acts Dads and Pentimento. They are currently touring in support of their fifth release No Country for Old Musicians. Reggie and The Full Effect is the side project of James Dewees of The Get Up Kids. Dewees launched a kickstarter to fund the new album last March and was released in November.
Dads and Pentimento will open the show!
Reggie and the Full Effect Tour Dates:
Feb 12- Chicago, IL- Subterranean
- Pontiac, MI- The Pike Room at Crofoot Ballroom
- Cleveland Heights, OH- Grog Shop
- Pittsburgh, PA- Altar Bar
- Syracuse, NY- Lost Herizon
- Hamden, CT- The Space
- Boston, MA- Brighton Music Hall
- New York, NY- The Studio at Webster Hall
- Philadelphia, PA- North Star Bar
- Asbury Park, NJ- Asbury Lanes