Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



11/11/14

Photos from a Fantastic Friday night in Ferndale- Le Voyage, The Handgrenades, Valley Hush, Moon Lake

Don't threaten me with a good time. I just might show up.

Last Friday at the Loving Touch for Le Voyage's cd release show- I'm glad I did show up.  These bands were stunning to say the least. All were well rehearsed and executed their sets in a fashion of flowing flawlessness. The bands and fans, friends and family were all smiles dancing and hugging, cheering and laughing, drinking and smoking- everything that makes a merry memory. It was a great reason to celebrate and I can't wait to see where these bands go from here.

(photos by SB Photography Moon Lake photo by John Burr) 

Le Voyage 






Valley Hush 






The Handgrenades






Moon Lake