Friday, December 5, 2014
TWO NEW LOCATIONS
Both spaces will take your donations and both spaces will have booze.
- featuring -
Wreck The Halls, Bazaar,
Art Auction, Movies, Food
- featuring -
05:00 – Wreck The Halls & Krampus Bazaar opens @ Atomic Cafe
07:00 – Big K arrives for photo ops and swattings @ Atomic Cafe
09:00 – Bad Flash Mob Street Caroling outside both venues!
09:30 – Krampus parade from Atomic Cafe to Paychecks
10:00 – Christmahanakwanza @ Paychecks (simulcast @ Atomic)
12:30 – Silent Auction Ends @ Atomic
02:00 – GO HOME!
KRAMPUS NIGHT IV – A HOLIDAY BENEFIT EXTRAVAGANZAWho is Krampus? Only the swellest devil to accompany ole’ St Nick visiting boys and girls during the holidays. Unlike Santa, he joyfully punishes the naughty by swatting them with switches…but who doesn’t? However, on this day he’s a devil with a cause helping those in need with a…
* TOYS FOR TOTS & BURNERS WITHOUT BORDERS BENEFIT *
Donate some new toys or cans of food and get in on the cheap (and some good feels)! But he’s not stopping there with his benevolent malevolence! He’s also supporting local artists with a…
* KRAMPUS BAZAAR OF LOCAL ART *Buy some swell affordable art gifts for the naughty on your list! And to make this a Black Friday one you won’t regret, there’s also a…
* SILENT ART AUCTION BENEFIT *100% of the auction funds go to BWBD to help purchase much needed survival supplies for the homeless. But wait! There’s also the 4th annual…
* WRECK THE HALLS EXHIBITION OF DERANGED HOLIDAY ART *It’s an “anti-holiday” holiday art & animatronics show of holiday monstrosities you’ve always wanted to see! And this year, Krampus Night teaming up with the return of the…
* CHRISTAMAHANAKWANZA VARIETY SHOW SPECTACULAR *Come see a festive night of amazing lip syncing, barely rehearsed skits, comedy shenanigans and more! And if that wasn’t enough, there’s also…
- An unorganized loud sidewalk Krampus Parade
- Impromptu bad flash-mob street caroling
- Swanky holiday (and non-holiday) lounge music all night…in the lounge
- So-bad-they’re-good vintage holiday B-movies on a 10ft wall screen
- Demented decor by the Krampus Undecoration Anticrafting Party
- Yummy festive food and delicacies with an on-site chef
- And THE BIG MAN HIMSELF will be present on his throne to hear how naughty you’ve been all year. Will you get switched or candy? That’s HIS call.
On admission at either venue, you will receive a special NAUGHTY wristband that will give you access to both locations that are just around the corner from each other.
$10 with Unwrapped Toy and/or 3 Canned Food Donation*
$15 for Scrooges without either
*non-Scrooges also receive a coupon worth $5 off their purchase of $25 or more in the Krampus Bazaar!
There is no dress code but red is highly encouraged and creative/naughty/etc holiday costuming welcome!
Merry Krampus and stay naughty!!!