Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



9/7/08

Bloggy Bloggershow





Thank the kwame gods above that it is raining today...after such a busy week here the "New and Improved Motor City" we can kick back and relax and work on some of the video and photos we snagged all over town.
In betweeen Dirtbombs / Dally I did manage to catch a few flicks yesterday
--- so check back for the goods later today
I saw 2 great movies - Pineapple Express & Death Race
(FYI - I dont like to watch movies - takes to much of my time - but about 3 times a year I will head out and watch like 2 or movies in row - saw both flicks yesterday and they are awesome)
While working on the good I plan on catching the Lions as they kick off their perfect 2008-2009 season on the way to the superbowl win - Don't you love the rain?
1st emailer to mention "FREE HANDFUL OF FREEBIES" will get a mish mosh of extra PR freebies - some CDs - tshirts -etc..it is really getting out of control the amount of stuff we get.