Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/20/09

FREE CD: Eagles of Death Metal ~ Heart On

1st emailer gets a fresh copy of EODM Heart On
motorcityfuckingblog at earthlink.fucking net
gone!!!!
DUI on EODM
this is a repost vintage MCB
.........and its always a good gauge of a new album to listen in the car and see how it hits me...There aren't many records out that I would be so anxious for arrival but it is EOMD and the third time around is always a charm.....

Had a few in me at home and was feeling good so I decided to take the Challenger out for a drive and give it a listen....some of the best times are the "Solo Flights" out on the road and I hit the freeway by time "Live in LA" was blaring // before I knew it we were doing well over 100 as I rolled down toward the Davison...

DIETROIT always seems like a blur of broken boards and burned blackness when "I'm a Torpedo" barreling down the FWY and listening to a great record lending itself as rose colored glasses...you feel hopeful that the hardship that plagues the city will recede / smiling faces / kids playing in the street...

Figures, your out getting "Cheap Thrills " and thats when the flashing lights come up in the rear view and I'm thinking "Now I'm a fool" for doing this and I knew things were gonna get interesting from that point on....

Was wearing my heart on my sleeve as I pulled up into the pack and eased over squeezing between a rusty ol' caddy and a dirty white van but the citizen on patrol was still behind me so I punched it past the rig on the right and braked hard pulling back and off the exit with the rear barely keeping pace racing down the ramp. Thinking fast and moving fast are one in the same so I jumped back on the freeway and could see my pursuer just ahead of me probably on the radio making waves to the street to keep on the lookout...
I just doubled back on the Lodge and was home free "Prissy Prancin'

The boys of EODM continue to play across the country

for your listening pleasure

MCB wants to say thanks to the boys

for looking our way

whenever we ask for the hookup

See more about the tour

at www.eaglesofdeathmetal.com