One race, two counties, hundreds of thousands of fans
The Red Bull Air Race World Championship – Windsor, Ontario.
Touching down in five countries worldwide this year, and for the third time over the Detroit River, the Red Bull Air Race World Championship features the world’s best race pilots in a motor sports competition that combines speed, precision and skill.
Using the fastest, most agile and lightweight racing planes, pilots navigate a low-level aerial track made up of air-filled pylons, flying at speeds reaching 230 mph just 10-20 feet above the water while withstanding forces of up to 12g.
Fun for the entire family:
- An awesome opportunity for family fun downtown Detroit!
- Incredible, eye-level race action and jaw-dropping excitement – fans will experience one of the most innovative and exciting new sports around.
- Visit the Renaissance Center Wintergarden and check out the airplanes designed by local schools for the Red Bull Air Brush contest display.
Fun for over 21:
- Official kick-off party on Saturday, June 5 (10 p.m. – 2 a.m.)
- Public Admission fee $5
- Runway @ Reliv
§ Peanut Butter Wolf (Stones Throw)
Fans can enjoy the race on both sides of the Detroit River
- General Admission Spectator Tickets
- 4 locations is Windsor
- 4 Locations in Detroit
- Race Club Hospitality (available in both Windsor and Detroit) Exclusive setting includes exceptional viewing of the race, top-quality sound and vision, food and beverages and special features.
- General Admission Pricing
- Adults $25
- Children $10
When: June 5 and 6
Who: Midwesterners of all ages