Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



3/31/12

Cursive, Conduits, and Cymbals Eat Guitars at the Blind Pig March 27th





Tim Kasher of Cursive
March,27th 2012
Blind Pig
Ann Arbor, MI

What can I say about Cursive that I haven't said before? They start a fantastic set and ended it with as much energy as they had from the beginning. There's not much I can say that I haven't said before, they're in sync and share the passion of the band together as a team. As a good band should, but this band has been this way since the start. They've realized a long time ago that if you're not making the crowd move, or you're not throwing that energy out there, then that's the result of not putting enough effort out there. Those people should notice you're giving just as much energy in the song as much as the first time you played that song.

Conduits and Cymbals Eat Guitars are hands down, the best bands that are out right now making music. I haven't heard any "great" new music lately. It's been more or less "okay", or "average". But these bands, I didn't expect to have such an impact on me the first time I see them. From vocals, lyrics, to the drummers and bassists. They all really played their part in making that show a spectacular event.

For more information on Cursive or to order their new album 'I Am Gemini' visit http://www.cursivearmy.com

and visit http://conduitstheband.blogspot.com/
http://cymbalseatguitars.com/

Want to see more photos? Check out whiteshroud.tumblr.com