Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/12/09

Do you have a Detroit story to tell???

Do you have a Detroit story to tell?
Detroit Synergy is seeking short (200 words or less)
that reveal people's experiences with the city.

Whether you are a Detroit exile and want to share fond memories, a new Detroiter who can give a fresh perspective, or a lifelong Detroiter who remembers Detroit back in theday, we want your stories. In fact, they want everyone's stories. They want the widest, most diverse cross-section of story contributors, from 85 year old grandmothers to 32 year old lawyers to 15 year old high school students.

That way, the stories will reflect the full flavor of the D.

All submitted stories will be published on the Detroit Synergy site. A selection of stories will be published around the city in public places (e.g., on a park bench or in the arch of building's doorway). Visit http://www.detroitsynergy.org/projects/stories

Here are some starters:
When I was a kid...
I remember Hudson's at Christmas...
I was there when the Tigers...
My family and I used to...
The best night of my life happened in Detroit...
I graduated from at Detroit School...
My first job was in Detroit...
I moved to Detroit because...
What's your Detroit story?