Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/3/10

Mitten Movie Project - Royal Oak Main Art Theater - 2/2/10



I've been to a few short-film releases in my life. This was certainly one of the best. Within a two hour span, thirteen films were shown. There was an incredible amount of talent and variance on display. From the traditional "tug on your heart strings" drama, to the "why am I laughing" comedic-idiocy. (idiocy in a good way)

Oh, and did I mention that the featured film of the night, "The Message", was a 48 hour short? The directors/producers/creators had only 48 hours to conceive and create the finished product. Assuredly the coffee industry loves these type of projects, because I'm willing to bet nobody slept during the making of this film.

Mitten Movie Project is a monthly film festival dedicated to screening independent films the first Tuesday of every month at Royal Oak Main Art Theater.