Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/24/10

MCB-CONTRIBUTOR-PROFILES: "Wild Bill" Ketelhut

time for another of our
MCB CONTRIBUTOR PROFILES
where we feature the folks who are running the streets for MOTORCITYBLOG

Wild Bill writes the MCB weekly "Wild at Heart"

A few years ago as MCB was covering more and more ground
we kept running into "Wild Bill"
and after some wooing from the MCB girls
he hastily joined our team

Bill is one of the coolest guys around
knows everything there is to know about music and detroit
and hits more shows than the indiest of hipsters

Shown above with MCB's Tall Kiwi Chick
they don't call him "Wild Bill" for nothing
if you know what I'm saying


I, William R Ketelhut (aka Wild Bill) was born in the year 1969 which is known for Woodstock and Man On The Moon which explains my passion for music and science fiction/fact. I also share birthdays with Swedishfilm director Lukas Moodysson and DJ Tiesto, the Dutch trance DJ. I enjoy working with Motorcityblog since it gives me another outlet for talking about and sharing my passion with what goes on in the city of Detroit, including it's art, music, museums, theatre, sports and other events. I include a calendar of events I plan on attending in my calendar at www.myspace.com/wildatheart_13 and I would love for people to listen to my radio show on WXOU 88.3FM which can be heard online at www.wxou.org (currently on from 8-10AM on Saturday mornings with a variety of music and interviews - a list of past interviews is on my homepage). If you would like to share events or set up an interview for the blog or radioshow, contact me at doramu13@yahoo.com or 248-475-0808 and we'll see what we can set up.

I also have a long standing crush on Cyndi Lauper!!
Live Long And Prosper!!