Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/23/10

The_Zone_ORIGIX - 2/24/2010



The Zone
by Origix

(February 24,2010)

Shaun Vega and Skillitean have what some duos just do not have, what is it you ask?
Natural Chemistry; one would think they have been a group for years but that is not the case. They have known each other for some years now through mutual connects and
they knew the day would come that they would work together on what was supposed to be an S.Vega’s solo album “Hate it or love it”. After constructing and recording a couple tracks that Skillitean produced and was featured on, they decided to combine forces. S.Vega say’s “The vibe is great when we are in the studio working. Skilla is on my heels about different thing’s I say and how I put my words together, and I’m the same way about his flow as well as his beats”.

The Album, “Hate it or Love it” is a tribute to the critics who felt they should have gone a different direction with the album content, but these Michigan Natives will not conform to the norm. “If a track is banging it draws my attention right off, the muscle in my brain just starts to spaz out and I’m on the pad or flowing half bars out loud until I get to a pen and paper”, Vega explains. From doing their own thing in music to hooking up together to do this project they are far from done pushing each others limits .Visit www.myspace.com/skillitean and www.myspace.com/shaunvega16bars. See them live this Saturday February 27th at Simons After Dark in Allen Park.


The Zone Radio with Origix & DC airs Mondays 9 p.m.-12 a.m. 89.3 FM, stream at whfr.fm Visit 2raw4fm.com