Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



3/19/14

My Pal Val: Birthday Bash at The Loving Touch 3/22


This Free show promises to bring the party while saving your bucks for drinks and birthday gifts, I suppose. For starters, My Pal Val is certainly one of the best bands around town without a doubt. If you haven't caught them yet, now is a perfect opportunity- crash their birthday party celebrating Elise and Val's 27th. Enjoy the show and be sure to buy some records. Let us know how much fun you had and I'll be sure to tell you how I told you so.

LINEUP:
My Pal Val + A VERY SPECIAL SECRET PERFORMANCE!
All The Wild Children
YUM
Cheerleader

18+
Doors @ 8PM
$0

The Loving Touch is located at 22634 Woodward Ave in Ferndale.