Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



3/6/09

PHOTOS: Hamtramck Blowout Thursday Day 2 by RiazK


RiazK was hanging tough last night and kicked this set out from Day2 of The Hamtramck Blowout

We caught the night move and cruised around early for a bit...hamtown is the best
now remember - I was just cruising but we had a bunch of other MCB peeps on the ground ...I showed up at KofC with a few extra MCBers and MT made me pay for an extra shooter badge....so they way it stands now is that I paid $30 last night to shoot photos for the MT....and I thought working the blog for free was the worst it could get! anyway - no sweat on that but the funnest band for me was Beverly Fresh at the belmont....ran into LowFi Bri at the show plus I wanted to mention the boys from Zoos of Berlin - nice fucking guys! Had a video interview with Chapstick and the cool crew hanging out at Atlas till the citizens on patrol broke it up outside
Whiskey was jammed and they girls were giving out free kisses to anyone from MCB
(score!) - after dropping my last $30 to pay MT to work for them I had no cash to drink but managed to get the freebies - thanks to all who kept me in the drink!
well - this is getting bloggy now so eff you and see you tonight


"MCB IS DETROIT"
Check out more MCB-VIDEOs here