Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



3/30/10

UPCOMING: Buzzcocks! 22 May @ St Andrew's


I'm so excited about this, my sick-addled mind is just SPINNING. But first things first:

WIN YOU SOME TICKETS!
That's right, suckas. MCB has tickets before you do.
Email to win!

The Buzzcocks are, simply said, one of my favorite bands. Not my favorite old band, not my favorite former band. My favorite. What that means is every time I hear the Buzzcocks, I get happy. Listen. Get happy.



That could practically be my theme song.

Or maybe this is your theme song:



I've seen these guys once before, more than ten years ago, in the Shelter. The Shelter! I know I'm a dork and all, but in my world, that was practically like having the Beatles play your living room. They're in the middle of a big hump through Europe now, and I've been waiting for word that they are hitting this side of the pond. And check it out, they've just announced two US tour dates. And Detroit is one of 'em.

Sat, 05/22/10 08:00 p.m.

Saint Andrews Hall

Detroit, MI

Presale @04/01/10


Thu, 05/13/10 09:00 p.m.
The Fillmore New York at Irving Plaza
New York, NY

From the band's site:
We're happy to announce this series of special shows, where we'll be playing our first two albums - Another Music In A Different Kitchen and Love Bites - in their entirety + other hits!

So I know they'll be playing my favorite song (all six of 'em) and yours, too. Don't miss the bus.