Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



11/16/10

TONIGHT: Detroit 1-8-7 just keeps getting better ...check it out

We have been chiming in about Detroit 1-8-7 from time to time
and its been a while but if you haven't had a chance to check out the locally shot police drama tonight would be a good time to start.
I am not a follower of any TV programs (although WADL's Dance Party and Sunny in Philly always get me stop surfing), Detroit 1-8-7 has been the only show that I actually plan to watch weekly. I have been very impressed with not only the continued improvement of the show itself but also the character development overall.
Having worked in the industry out west for years I can say that I was soured from the "fanboy" mentality long ago but it sure seems to me that the actors on this show really have a thing for Detroit and truly seem genuine during appearances and supporting local charities.
In case you missed it a few weeks back there was an interview with a few of the cast members but I was truly impressed and entertained by the interview with Erica Hill who is part of a rotating 9 member local crew that scouts for shooting locations and makes the arrangements with local establishments to be part of the Detroit 1-8-7 backgrounds.
With all the local references maybe we will hear how Fitch finds proof on MOTORCITYBLOG that an accused murderer WAS at the scene of a crime...lol
We like where this show is going !!