Promote your event / Contact MCB

email us anytime


Tonight Rogue Satellites' Double A side Record Release Party at PJ's Lager House

A new 45 is exactly what you want right now. 
So go get one at the lager house tonight and see

Dutch Pink, Siamese, and DJ Eugene Machine. Doors at 9pm, $7 admission

I had the privilege of hearing the new Rogue Satellites A sides and they have been in heavy rotation- fitting perfectly into a twilight of night scenario mix. Truly a style all their own, the new tracks are stacked with everything that let the duo stand tall in a music scene full of diversity. Programming and fuzzed tones blisteringly overdriven mixed with a pop culture sense sung sweetly in phrases and progressions I love to call - art rock. 
I maybe partial to a band with such a genre's disciplines having been in one in the early 2000's. I do find this band to be unique and sometimes perfection's moment. I can't wait to hear the remixes that come as a download with the record.