Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



8/5/13




Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog






Wild At Heart


For all you actors out there, here is a chance to take part in a new stage performance of "Dracula". The Farmington Players will hold auditions for “Dracula” on Sunday, August 11th at 1PM (12:30 registration). For further information, or to request a copy of the script, please contact the director, John Boufford, at johnboufford@gmail.com.

It's been a pretty quiet week for me this week as I'm mainly trying to figure out ways to invest my money. I am trying to put my money to work for me a little bit as I'm looking for some good mutual funds. That way I can make more money to pay for concert tickets like the upcoming Pearl Jam show in October. If you cannot wait until then, here are some cool concerts this week, esp my girl Kim who plays some mean rockabilly:

Tuesday (8/06) - Black Sabbath @ Pine Knob, Jay-Z @ Ford Field

Wednesday (8/07) - Kim Lenz and the Jaguars @ Callahans, John Mayer w/Phillip Phillips @ Pine Knob

Thursday (8/08) - The Cult @ the Fillmore, Cherie Currie @ Magic Bag

Friday (8/09) - Kid Rock w/ZZ Top @ Pine Knob, Ke$ha @ Ceasars Windsor, Lez Zeppelin @ Magic Bag, "Rockin On The Riverfront" w/Loverboy @ Ren Center

Saturday (8/10) - "Rock N Blues Festival" feat Edgar Winter Band w/Canned Heat and Rick Derringer @ Freedom Hill, Kid Rock w/ZZ Top @ Pine Knob

Sunday (8/11) - Albert Lee @ Magic Bag, We The Kings w/The Ready Set @ Crofoot, Kid Rock w/ZZ Top @ Pine Knob