Fashion in Detroit at Sound Board, Sat. Sept. 27
With all the fashion events and local designers I see popping up here in Detroit, it shouldn't belong before the rest of the world starts noticing. Next week is FASHION in DETROIT, a runway event at Motor City Casino's Sound Board.
Here's the Details:
An elaborate high-style runway event showcasing a mix of local, national and up and coming Fashion Designers and Musical Talent.
- Student Runway Show: 5:30 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Local and National Designer Runway: 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
An interactive pop-up shop retail environment featuring local designer, retailers, vendors and entrepreneurs.
- Market Detroit: 4:00 p.m. – 10:00 p.m.
FID After Glow:
Soundboard will be transformed into the chic and now- famous FID After Glow Party attended by local celebs and fashionistas alike.
- Featuring: Boji, DJ Chrome, and Surab Deb
- FID After Glow: 9:30 p.m. – 2 a.m. (Must be 21 or older)
*Fashion in Detroit 2014 is a charitable endeavor. A portion of the proceeds will benefit local charities.