Billetproof's 8th Annual "Motor City Mania"is back at, Riverside Park in Ypsilanti, MI.
The best traditional hot rods and customs are back at in the shade and on the grass at Riverside Park! This great venue has trees, a river (duh, look at the name), lots of grass, a covered stage, bars/restaruants/car musuems within walking distance, hotels nearby and lots more. Come check out great vendors and the sickest 1964 and prior do-it-yourself traditional rods, kustoms and motorcycles on the planet!
Billetproof "Motor City Mania" Michigan May 21, 2011
Pre-Party Friday night at Depot Town!!!
- 1964 and earlier TRADITIONAL style rods and customs ONLY!
- Traditionally styled choppers and bobbers ONLY! (No modern West Coast Choppers, OCC style fluff bikes)
- No trailer queens
- No billet-clad fluff-mobiles (if you think this means you then it probably does. So walk in and check out some real rides)
- Registration and participant entry 8am-noon sharp (NO EARLY BIRDS!)
- Spectator entrance opens at 8am (Spectator entry is $10). Free for kids under 13 and police & fire with proper ID)
- Vendor and artist booths (see the Vendor Info section for info)
- Live bands playing throughout the day!
- Our famous trophies!
- Pinstriping panel jam!
- Swapmeet! (USED vintage car parts ONLY! click here to register for a swap meet space)