Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/18/13

Trust - The Magic Stick Lounge - Feb 25th

 

 

 

 

 

 

Trust Playing At Magic Stick Lounge On February 25th!!!



Tour Dates


Feb 22nd  Toronto, ON | Lee's Palace
Feb 23rd  Hamilton, ON | This Ain't Hollywood
Feb 25th  Detroit, MI | Magic Stick Lounge
Feb 26th  Chicago, IL | Lincoln Hall
Feb 27th  Minneapolis, MN I 7th Street
Feb 28th  Winnipeg, MB I West End Cultural Centre
Mar 1st    Saskatoon, SK | Amigo's
Mar 2nd    Calgary, AB I Hi Fi Club
Mar 4th    Edmonton, AB I The Pawn Shop
Mar 7th    Vancouver, BC I Venue
Mar 8th    Victoria, BC I Sugar
Mar 10th  Seattle, WA I Barboza
Mar 11th  Boise, ID I The Shredder
Mar 12th  Salt Lake City, UT I Urban Lounge
Mar 13th  Denver, CO I Larimer Lounge
Mar 15th  Lawrence, KS I Jackpot Music Hall
Mar 16th  St. Louis, MO I Off Broadway
Mar 18th  Cleveland, OH I Beachland Ballroom
Mar 19th  Pittsburgh, PA I Brilloboy
Mar 21st  Ottawa, ON | Ritual
Mar 22nd  Montreal, QC | SAT
Mar 23rd  Quebec City, WC | L'Agitee







 

 



 

Following a national tour with The Faint, Trust release their video for 'Heaven' today. The video premiered on Noisey this morning and the digital single will be released on January 22nd!

Trust introduced itself to the world this year and was quickly established as an indelible force to be reckoned with.  Trust has garnered international attention for its uniquely murky brand of synth pop, hailed by The Fader as "something beautifully seedy." Robert Alfons' gift for transporting the listener to another dark and dreamy dimension is even more evident within the live show.  

 

 

Links:

Artist Website
L
abel Website