The Midwest's Largest Organized Investigation
May 4, 2013
The 2013 tour season gets started in a big way on May 4th! Join us at Historic Fort Wayne for a day filled with thought-provoking discussion, exciting history, and the Midwest's largest organized paranormal investigation! Meet other paranormal teams and enthusiasts, learn new tricks and techniques, and explore one of the few remaining star forts in existence in the world today. Join featured speakers John Tenney (Realm of the Weird, Paranormal State: The New Class) and Todd Clements (Haunts of Mackinac, Ghost Hunters) as they share stories of their past encounters with the paranormal.
Tickets to this all-day event are only $25, and proceeds help fund ongoing maintenance and restoration projects at Historic Fort Wayne. Don't miss out on this unique opportunity - get your tickets today!
Schedule of Events
• 2:00 pm - Doors open / check in
• 2:30 pm - Opening remarks with Historic Fort Wayne Coalition President Tom Berlucchi
• 3:00 pm - John Tenney - Realm of the Weird
• 4:15 pm - Todd Clements - Haunted Mackinaw
• 5:30 pm - Chris Forsythe & Wayne Miracle - Haunted Fort Wayne
• 6:45 pm - John Tenney - Open Forum / Round Table
• 8:00 pm - Break
• 8:45 pm - Mustering (group assignments)
• 9:00 pm - 1:45 am - Investigation
• 2:00 am - Closing remarks and dismissal
In addition, guided historic tours of the fort and grounds will be held at 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm.