Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/29/13



Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog






Wild At Heart


It has been a rough weekend and today did not get any better. Those who have been reading my web posts have heard that I have been taking care of my mom who has been sick and she took a turn for the worst yesterday. I spent 10 hours at the hospital yesterday and left work early today to talk to a myriad of doctors. It looks like my mom has about a 5% chance of living thru the week and I have been put in a position where I get to decide whether to revive her if something happens. That is not a decision I was hoping to make today on the way to work. I am getting ready to get some sleep and hope not to receive any calls from the hospital tonight because it won't be anything good. For my friends out there, keep my family in your prayers.

For the rest of my readers, here are some concerts that should be of interest, esp that Billy Bragg show on Tuesday.

Wednesday (5/01) - Billy Bragg @ the Ark, Pierce The Veil w/All Time Low and Mayday Parade @ The Fillmore

Thursday (5/02) - Bil Bondsmen w/Frustrations @ Garden Bowl

Friday (5/03) - Joe Bonamassa @ Fox Theatre, Titus Andronicus @ Magic Stick, Average White Band @ River Raisin Center For The Arts (Monroe), Ragbirds @ Loving Touch

Saturday (5/04) - Orbitsuns @ the Ritz, Emily Rose @ Black Lotus Brewing Company, Taylor Swift @ Ford Field

Monday (5/06) - Zoe Keating @ The Ark