As you heard from MCB back in February the Garden Bowl has turned 100 years young and is still going strong...MCB will have a couple of the lanes so come on down and meet up with George Morris and The Gypsy Chorus who will be throwing a few back while they throw a few down the lanes before heading upstairs to the Magic Stick opening for Snowmine.
We will be awarding a pair of Mazzy Star tickets as well as a pair of tickets to The Kills
PLUS we have a top secret prize to give out for one lucky bowler!
check out the long history of the Garden Bowl here
and come on out to celebrate a detroit classic with the ol MCB
Garden Bowl 100th Anniversary Bash
Saturday, September 28th 11am-1am
11-4pm / Family Fun Bash on the Lanes!:
· Children’s Cartoons on the flat screens
- Bouncy House on the lanes!
- COST: $10 per person (4yrs old & older) for 2 hrs of bowling, shoes, 2 slices of pizza, soda and cookies (or) $8 per person for 4 or more guests
- Craft Table: coloring books
5-8pm / Retro Bowl:
· COST: $5 per person for 1 hour of bowling, slice of pizza, soda & giveaways
· Bowling instructor present
· Happy Hour Drink Specials
· Complimentary Cookies
7-9pm / Meet & Greet on the lanes w/ George Morris - MOTORCITYBLOG:
· Bowl with the amazing staff from MOTORCITYBLOG
· Meet and greet with Detroit superstar George Morris before he performs live
· Ticket giveaways for Mazzy Star / The Kills plus cool surprise giveaway
8pm – 1am / Big Lebowski & King Pin Costume Contest:
· Film screening of the Big Lembowski & King Pin
· Cocktail Specials - White Russians for $2.50, $3 Bud Draft Special & more!
· Complimentary Appetizers
· Best Big Lembowski & King Pin Costume Contest –
1ST Prize wins an IPAD! Win a bowling party & more!
· DJ & Live Bands - Kenny Tudrick in the Lounge
Cost to bowl: $22 an hour, per lane + $2.50 shoe rental – maximum of 6 bowlers per lane (or) Book a Rock N’ Bowl in advance with a minimum of 10 bowlers