Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



1/3/09

The Spirit by Frank Miller

"You see like 3 movies a year and your going to

waste one of them on The Spirit? "

This is what my old lady will say to me on the way out the door to go check this flick out....The Spirit has had nothing but poor reviews from what I understand but for me its all about the style of a Frank Miller movie...I hope its exactly like all the others - I hope it isn't

Not going to the movies is something I have been doing for years...not sure why because I end up liking a lot of the movies I see later....just one of those things..maybe its the popcorn?


I think people have become spoiled nowadays with everyone being a critic - I mean without the "bad movies" then how can you really appreciate the "good movies" right? Why do we always have to be blown away by the writing or plot or character development???

As an ex-comic book artist I tend to steer clear of a lot of this mad rush from hollywood to make these books into flicks but anything from Frank Miller is a must see for me so I am heading out the door to go check this flick ---