Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/2/10

This Week In Moneypenny: Chelsea Handler Stand-Up @ the Fox / Book Signing @ Borders




  • Book Signing - Borders in Birmingham, MI Fri Apr 2nd @ 5:30pm
  • Stand-Up - wsg Josh Wolf - Fox Theatre - Detroit, MI Fri Apr 2nd @ 8:00pm

As one of the nation's fastest-rising female stand-ups, Chelsea Handler has performed to sold-out audiences at venues and festivals across the country, including, most recently, the prestigious Carnegie Hall. Her comedy mixes fearless honesty, ironic riffs and self-deprecations with an abundance of always fresh material. "I have made a recent living making fun of every person in Hollywood, so I'd like to take this tour as an opportunity to get back to my roots and make fun of myself along with the rest of America and of course,
Spain. Godspeed."

- Chelsea Handler


Vodka, laughs and sassy girl talk. I'm one lucky brat today! You feelin lucky? Stay tuned to win an autographed copy of Chelsea's new book:
Chelsea Chelsea Bang Bang


See you downtown! I'm gonna grab my best friend and some cocktails before the show...it wouldn't be prudent to see Chelsea without a buzz (She's that kinda girl...and so are we!)


Cheers,
Moneypenny