Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



1/14/11

Sex for 356 Days Straight?

L3NYE Blog
"This is a blog that presents my struggles as I trudge through my New Years Resolution.  The Resolution: To “do it”, yes do it...everyday with my husband. Interesting?  Sexy?  Who knows?"


This is how the L3 NYE Blog starts things out.  To the point.  And as you read on, it is filled with hilarious moments of honesty that 'real' people can appreciate.  It has nothing to do with Detroit specifically, or the 'burbs, or social change or music or anything else typically attributed to MCB.  But, with lines like, "...I will be exploring the act of felatio... my throat being slightly bruised from this week..." I find this refreshing and honest...and worth a read every week.  In a society where the divorce rate is above 50%, and marriages are almost seen as disposable with a $0.10 refund, being given access to a local, stay-at-home Moms' daily life is a voyeuristic treat.  Read on...laugh...and maybe be inspired to get your groove on as much as possible during these cold-ass months.