Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



10/27/11

HANSON @ THE CROFOOT BALLROOM

I'd like to say Hanson is back, but by the audience's reaction, they never left. Walking into Crofoot, there was a decorated car. The line to get in was around the corner. The crowd was dressed to the nines. I knew I this was going to be special. I was not disappointed.

In between the opening act, Meiko, the audience was a buzz anticipation. When Hanson took the stage, the collective scream was deafening. It was well deserved. I only knew "MM Bop," by Hanson before I covered the show. I was pleasantly surprised.They are quite accomplished musicians, write catchy song and lyrics. This is where I realized that Hanson never left. They have released 10 albums, and played songs from most eras. The audience knew the words to all the songs and were singing along, showing their staying power.


Here are photos of the concert.