Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



2/6/12

Show Preview: Craig Finn w/Mount Mariah Feb 8, PJs Lager House

I don't know if I can make it or not, but here's some of the reasons why you should get yourself down to PJ's Lager House to see Craig Finn play:

  1. Craig Finn is the lead singer of Hold Steady - last time he played here it was a packed house at the Crofoot.
  2. He writes songs that are more like stories that are more like capturing moments. You could swear he was recounting your past experiences.
  3. Last time he was in town I walked up to him and on the spot he gave me an interview. So he's a super nice guy.
  4. I have him to thank for giving me the title of my podcast "Most People Are DJs"
  5. PJ's is a great place to see a show - and their food is good too!
  6. Craig's new record "Clear Heart, Full Eyes" was inspired by one of my favorite TV shows "Friday Night Lights."
  7. Warm up band Mount Mariah is really good too!
  8. Tickets are just $10!


Craig Finn discusses and performs "Jackson"
This Post by Mikel O.D. of