Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



9/15/12

My Friday at Ferndale DIY 2012


Lettercamp
There will probably be a full roundup on all the activities from Ferndale's  DIY Festival  (possibly my favorite festival of every summer), but I could only be there Friday for a couple short hours. In that time I took so many fantastic sights and bands: I caught a bit of IAMDYNAMITE, all of a fantastic set from Lettercamp, Carjack using a robot on his guitar strings and The Werid Sisters Circus, an aerial act that had my head spinning. I am really regretting I can't be there the rest of the weekend!

Here's a few of my pics from the event, you can see them all at my flicker page:

IAMDYNAMITE!

Carjack

The Weird Sisters Circus




This Post by Mikel O.D. of