Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



4/18/12

PHOTOS & REVIEW: Pack A.D. / Our Lady Peace - St Andrews Detroit by Palomar



I never thought I'd find myself at an Our Lady Peace show.

Since I missed the Pack A.D.'s last show at the Lager House here I was. I almost couldn't believe this line up. I mean the Pack A.D. are kind of like the Black Keys meet Juliette Lewis and OLP?

Well they aren't like that at all.

While I was in line and while I walked around before the show I asked people are you here for or have you heard of Pack A.D. and I got a "no" from most everyone. Even the other photographers. On one hand I was bummed that I didn't have anyone to share my excitment and enthusiasim for this band but I was totally ok with it because I knew what was about to happen.

A sold out show was about to become fans of the Pack A.D.

That's exactly what happened, the Pack said they have been getting this type of response at most of the shows. A funny thing happened too, in photographing OLP I found myself singing along and seeing the passion of their fans, well I just might have become a fan of Our Lady Peace that night myself.

And really, the bottom line is OLP (a very popular band) asked the Pack A.D. to tour with them, giving the Pack a chance to gain new fans and gain exposure and who wouldn't respect a band for doing that?


Check killer photos here

Pack A.D.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturepal/sets/72157629842306171/

Our Lady Peace
http://www.flickr.com/photos/picturepal/sets/72157629842374335/