Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



11/2/12

THE BIRTHDAY MASSACRE @ THE PIKEROOM NOV 2

 

The Birthday Massacre Band

The Birthday Massacre is a mixture of metal meets synthrock, sifter through a Tim Burton blender with audience participation making each show unique. The Pikeroom is a setting that makes this an intimate event. Chibi says, " For me, it's not just about playing the songs, it's about interacting, connecting with the crowd, joking around. I think people pick up on the fact that we genuinely appreciate that they came. I don't care if my makeup smudges or my shoelace comes untied and I trip and look stupid. Everyone in the venue is hot and sweaty, and we're all in it together, right?"

The Birthday Massacre
Friday November 2, 2012
Doors 9:00 pm
The Pikeroom, Crofoot Complex
Pontiac, Michigan

Tickets