Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



1/16/12

Wild At Heart

Wild Bill Ketelhut provides the "blog" to this anti-blog









Wild At Heart



Not much going on this week though I hope to have a few surprises coming up in the near future. I’m getting ready to go to an indoor soccer game here in Rochester (go Lancers). I got into indoor soccer watching the Detroit Ignition and covered their finals game against Philadelphia though it looks like the league is in hiatus now. Such a shame because the games were really exciting to watch and reasonably priced.


Anyway, I am going to leave you today with concert picks of the week:



Thursday 1/19 – Martin Sexton @ the Ark


Friday 1/20 – Keb Mo @ Royal Oak Music Theatre, Eric Burdon & the Animals @ Andiamo’s Celebrity Showroon (Warren), Koffin Kats @ Machine Shop


Saturday 1/21 – Verve Pipe @ the Ark


Sunday 1/22 – Foreigner (acoustic show) @ Michigan Theatre


Monday 1/23 - Juliets @ the Ark


I interviewed Martin Sextin a couple of years back when he played a great set at the Royal Oak Music Theatre and he is a wonderful talent. If you get the chance, check him out and I just don’t say that because we are both from upstate NY. Here is a cool song to help make the decision to see him a bit easier.




I’ll be in touch and have a great day. It’s also my birthday tomorrow so I thought I would play you my favorite birthday song.