Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



8/22/12

Motors and Music Experience


This Saturday in celebration of the Woodword dream cruise the Pontiac Siliverdome hosted “Motors and Music Experience”. My day there started off by me getting there around noon so I could shoot a band I like.  When I got there I ended up waiting for almost an hour and a half to get my ticket and photo pass. This was the one thing I did not like about the show.
            When I first walked into the show I walked straight to the motorcycles. They were doing wheelies and all sorts of awesome things. After that I went to see a circus kind of group. They had people breathing fire, doing magic, doing acrobats and jumping with stilts on… it was crazy!
            The rest of the day was filled with bands one of the more known bands or rapper was Ice-T. He came out played his hits and made lots of dirty jokes. After his set he brought out his wife Coco and the shared a dance before taking a bow with his band and crew.
            Opening for Stone Temple Pilot was the rock band Shiny Toy Guns. Playing some music from the new CD “Three” released earlier this year, Shiny Toy Guns was an awesome band live, with a kick ass set. Hanging out with them before the show I found out that they are all pretty down to earth people.
            The closing band is the one that people were waiting all day in the hot sun for was Stone Temple Pilot. One thing I did not like about the band was that they all road on a bus besides the singer. I thought that was crazy! They still put on a pretty good show to end the night.


           To view the photos from the show go to: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.391320394268108.94292.184161331650683&type=1