Promote your event / Contact MCB

YOU HAVE REACHED MOTORCITYBLOG.
email us anytime motorcityblog@gmail.com



11/25/11

Celebrate Black Friday with Hussle Club, She Wants Revenge and Peter Murphy

You celebrate Black Friday and I'll celebrate it my way by going out to the Crofoot tonight and seeing Peter Murphy, She Wants Revenge and Hussle Club. Tracking under the radar on this bill is Hussle Club from New York whom I have heard really good things about. I'll be interviewing them, if you're coming tonight, come early. While She Wants Revenge is being billed as the headliner, everything I've read has them playing second. Although nothing SWR has done in the past few years come close to being as stellar as their self-titled debut, I've heard they put on a great live show. In my mind, Peter Murphy, should be the headliner, as he's a legend in my book. I'll also put "Love Hysteria" down as one of my favorite albums of all time. So, here's to hoping I get to hear "Indigo Eyes" by PM and "Tear You Apart" by SWR and I'll be guaranteed a good night.
Check back in a couple of days for my review of the show with pictures.
This Post by Mikel O.D. of